As soon as you know that the tenant has not paid rent, you may give him or her a Notice of Termination. If the tenant does not pay rent or move out by the date on the Notice, you can file an application for eviction with the Landlord and Tenant Board. This entire process takes […]

By: Spectrum Paralegal
January 30, 2012

Apart from legal fees if you retain representation, there is an application fee of $170.00 payable to the Landlord and Tenant Board at the time the application is filed. However, if you are successful in your application, the tenant would be ordered to pay this amount back to you.

From Loghman, Toronto

Sergey and his assistant are professional and courteous, they understood my case very well and acted promptly and diligently on all matters. They charged the fee they quoted with no extras. I can trust my case with them anytime.